Hydraulic jack for construction lifting and supporting
Hydraulic jacks is a very common tool for lifting or supporting, maintaining heavy objects. It is often used during the handling, installation and commissioning, disassembly and repair of machinery or equipment. The application area covers in petrochemical, steel metallurgy, building bridges, mining cement, shipbuilding and heavy machinery manufacturing industries. Ningbo instrument mechanical Co., ltd supply all kinds of hydraulic jack types: single acting hydraulic jacks, double acting hydraulic jacks, material ranges from steel to aluminum, locknut hydraulic jack, low profile, ultra thin and ultra high pressure, even customized solution and service.
Hydraulic jack theory
1. Hydraulic basic theory (Pascal principle): The pressure applied at any point of the stationary liquid will be transmitted to all points with the same pressure. (This means that when multiple hydraulic cylinders are used, each hydraulic cylinder will be pushed or pulled at its own speed, and these speeds depend on the pressure required to move the load. With the same range of hydraulic cylinder load capacity, the load is minimal. The hydraulic cylinder of the load will move first, and the hydraulic cylinder carrying the maximum load will move last. In order to make the hydraulic cylinder move synchronously to achieve the load being lifted at the same speed at any point, it is necessary to use the control valve or synchronous jacking system components in the system. )
2. Hydraulic jack transmission principle: The oil is used as the working medium, the movement is transmitted through the change of the sealing volume, and the power is transmitted through the pressure inside the oil.
3. Power section - converts the mechanical energy of the prime mover into the pressure energy of the oil (hydraulic energy). For example: hydraulic pump.
4. Execution section - Converts the hydraulic pressure input from the hydraulic pump to the mechanical energy that drives the working mechanism. For example: hydraulic jack (hydraulic cylinder), hydraulic motor.
5. Control section - used to control and regulate the pressure, flow and flow direction of the oil. For example: pressure control valves, flow control valves, and directional control valves.
6. Auxiliary part - The first three parts are connected together to form a system for oil storage, filtration, measurement and sealing. For example: piping and fittings, fuel tanks, filters, accumulators, seals and control instruments, etc.
Receive News about New Gear & Upcoming Events